This SQF 9.0 bundle comes with comprehensive Standard Operating Procedur...
Our trial period is 7 days for our basic food safety training program. During our promotional period, we are extending our trial period to 30 days, money-back guarantees.
Unfortunately for all of our other food safety training programs, we are unable to extend the trial period or offer the money-back guarantee package. The basic food safety training program will provide a good understanding of how our platform works and be helpful for your team.
Most of our subscriptions are valid for 6 months before they renew. You can cancel the subscription at any time before your subscription renewal. When you cancel your subscription, please note that we are not able to provide any refund.
The training program that we designed is really different from how our founder, Felicia Loo learned about food safety programs. Felicia built her training, based on her 9 years of experience working in the food industry and coaching new employees or businesses that are new to food safety programs. Her training is usually less than 15 minutes per session.
She focused on getting the most important message through her training so that the audience doesn't get "information overload" and is able to focus on implementing the action plan. The core of the program is delivered on-demand so the audience can review the key concept as needed. When they complete the on-demand training and quizzes, and online verifiable certificate of attendance will be sent within a week.
Monthly, we offer a drop-in session, to help our client with food safety management system implementation questions.
There are many ways we plan to provide training that is cost-efficient and accessible to our clients.
Basic Food Safety Training: (Annual: CAD 600)
- Access to monthly masterclass (worth CAD 1200)
- Access to basic food safety program (worth CAD 400)
Premium Client Success Access - Free access to our Premium Support Client (Annual: CAD 1, 200)
- Access to additional drop-in session a month (1 masterclass + 1 drop-in Q&A) (worth CAD2, 400)
- Access to pre-requisite program training (worth CAD 1, 000)
Priority Client Success Access -Upgrade cost: CAD 400/ month (Annual: CAD 4,800)
- Access to additional drop-in sessions a month (1 masterclass + 1 drop-in Q&A)
- Access to pre-requisite program training (to come in Dec 2021)
- Access to internal audit training, crisis management training and food fraud and food defense training (to come in Dec 2021)
- 2 hours consulting credit monthly. Keep your credit as long as your account is active.
Here are some of the programs that we expect to build for you in the future.
- On-demand Masterclass to SQF and SFCR (Expect Dec 2023)
- On-demand and Live Product Development + Bring Food to Retail Track Session (Expect Mar 2024)
- Step-by-Step Environmental Monitoring Program Development (Expect Mar 2024)
- Food Regulatory Track (Expect Apr 2024)
- 1-to-1 consulting booking through the training platform (Coming soon)
If you need customized training, we are happy to help you generate customized training for you and your team. We are capable of generating training programs that can automate the following:
- New employee onboarding training
- Food Safety/ HACCP team training
- Other Operational process training
We could also work on delivering training on-site at your facility. Simply contact us on our contact us page and we will send some help to automate your training process.
-the SFPM's way
What do you need?
There are many benefits of online demand that we offer
- On-demand & self-paced -that means you can learn at your own pace without worrying about taking time off
- Short -spend 15 to 20 minutes per lesson and get to learn the most important points
- Monthly support sessions to help you learn about food safety management systems
- 100% online - reduce the cost of travel and time off-site
- Comes with a certificate of attendance